1. You must post these rules. - "Fine".
2. You must tell ten things about yourself. - "Fine".
3. Answer the ten questions the previous person left for you, then create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer. - "No".
4. Tag ten people, and put their icons at the bottom of your journal. - "Har. No".
5. Go to their page, and inform them you tagged them. (stuff that, we can just use the Mentions!) - "No".
6. Don't put something like "You're tagged if you read this." - "I can do what I want".
1. What's up?
I am doing this to procrastinate. 'Sup with you?
2. Where are you from?
Physically? I am from a little place on Earth. Called Australia. Mentally? Probably somewhere in the region of space when you take a left-turn out of the Milky Way galaxy.
3. Favourite kind of music?
OSTs. Also known as soundtracks and theme songs from movies, TV shows and anime.
4. Favourite food?
Ice-cream and sushi.
5. How do you feel about quantum loop theory?
How do I feel about it? I dunno. I Googled it for 30 seconds and shit but I still didn't understand.
6. What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
Well I'm sure there's lots of things that were funny for other people. Not for me, though.
One time when I was 4 I had my skirt tucked into my underwear and everyone at the restaurant laughed at me. One time when I was 8 I left my spare pair of underwear in the swimming change room and everyone knew they were mine because they had my initials on them. Etc, etc.
7. Have you ever been skiing?
No. No I have not. "First off, I embarrass you. I can't ski, I can't ride, I can't speak Latin, my legs only come up to here and yes I will always be just a little bit fat."
8. Ever broken a bone?
No. Fuck. I'm not very interesting, am I? HOWEVER! I did once sprain my ankle when I was playing a game of Dog-and-the-Bone in Physical Education class in grade eight. For the record, I won against one of the sporty kids in the class, but at the same time I tripped whilst lunging after him and ended up having to go to the hospital.
9. Have you ever seen Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World?
Yes. The movie speaks to me on many different levels.
10. Who would win a fight between Batman or Jesus?
Batman. He's more realistic than this Jesus character. You bojo. Everyone knows that hoverboards don't work on water. Unless you've got power.